Back to News
FLU VACCINATIONS 2018/19
Posted on 17 Jan 2020
We will soon be booking patients in for their annual flu vaccination. Dates will be advertised via the practice website and posters will be in reception listing available clinics.
It is recommended if you fall in any of the categeroies below that you are vaccinated against the flu every year as the vaccines are adjusted in keeping with the changes in the viruses that cause the flu.
- all children aged two to nine (but not ten years or older) on 31 August 2018
- all primary school-aged children in former primary school pilot areas
- those aged six months to under 65 years with a long term health condition (ask reception for more information)
- pregnant women
- those aged 65 years and over
- those in long-stay residential care homes
If you are unsure if you are eligible please contact our reception team who will be happy to advise you, please note in some cases a GP may have to be conferred with.